Thursday, October 05, 2006

Broken Wings

/* In writing this I became overwhelmed previously with losing car keys,
* Tired from working and school all day, and feeling the lose of God not
* being with me. The loss of a desire to work for the Church but the need
* to still serve my God. The struggle with how to do that in a not so
* sacrificial setting. writtin while waiting on my sister to finish work after still
* not finding my keys, found later on though with much rejoicing and the inception
* of this blog
*/


title: "Broken Wings"
author: "Thaddaeus Johnson"
copyright: "© 2006 Thaddaeus Johnson"

These broken wings cannot fly
this broken heart cannot die
But why I fall is still the mystery,
You've blessed my soul but my do I blead
no persecution, sacrificed to a life of luxury

My work in vain
Once for you Name
I hurt for your love
O God

I'm broken lost and trying to move,
this path I lead has gone astray
forged by my hand
Where are you O Lord, My God,
I'm lost and alone without you

I want to do your will, work for you hand
but now I hold by the pain I see
I love you, I love you, I love you

Don't leave me, my broken selfish body,
clean my heart, clear my mind, I need you

/* also posted to my myspace blog, link on nlitement page*/

No comments: