Friday, October 06, 2006

Simple Thoughts

Simple thoughts I dream about
but chaos in my mind
How can I focus on your love
when I cannot change my life
I've borrowed lies to hide decite
and now they've caught up to me

I disregard your signs your warnings,
and press on with my own will.
your power I wish to control me,
but I cannot find you still

Why do I run to hide, to find myself
to lose this joy, I cannot do this on my own
but I cannot see your face.
My world has overgrown this soul with
needs to see to believe
wheres my faith my soul desire to know your name

I cannot dream, I cannot live, I cannot open my mind
Closed to changes for the better of me for fear of deeper pain

I'm selfish, greedy, lustfull, prideful, demons haunt my mind
Let not my will but yours be done, and save me from this fight.
Oh gabrial, servant of him who commands your every move
Please rescue me from all this fright, and train me for the lords own might

A battle is raging, but not in our time,
we are free from those duties
But we must prepare for our Childrens sake,
and pass along our wisdom gained, for their safeties sake not ours

But we do battle our selves each day, blamming others, were not at fault
So we die for safety, in disgrace, giving others for our self.
When will we die to save our friends, instead of living for our selves.

No comments: